Our Health and Frail Care Programme is accredited by the Health and Welfare SETA (HWSETA). While the programme caters for students between 23 – 35 years, it is also offered to older participants from ages 36 – 55 by invitation. This is however donor dependent, but you are welcome to leave your details with reception for when such opportunities arise.
Duration: 15 weeks
- All prospective students must fill in an application form at Bergzicht Training.
- You will be contacted and provided with a selection date and also invited for an interview.
- After being selected, you must bring along a copy of your ID and latest school report or matric certificate on the registration date.
- To qualify for this Programme, you must complete the iPOWER (Self-Empowering) Foundation Programme. The registration fee for the iPOWER Foundation Programme is R65.
- The registration fee for the Health and Frail Care Programme is R160 and the cost of a uniform for this Programme is R300.
Click here to see our modules for this programme.